If you have a rush order then please email us at email@example.com before processing the order. If you have already processed your order and want it expedited then please email us right away with your order number and we will try our best to help. If order cannot be expedited, we will cancel the order and refund you.
Free standard shipping on orders over $299. Free shipping applies to the continental U.S. only (excluding HI, AK and other US territories). Please note that if you use a discount coupon code on your order, your order must be greater than $299 AFTER the discount has been applied in order to qualify for free shipping.
Please carefully review our Shipping & Delivery Policy when purchasing our products. This policy will apply to any order you place with us. All orders are shipped with tracking number so you can track it every step of the way!
Order Processing and Shipment Time:
- Most orders process within 1-2 business days, however certain products may take as long as 3-7 business days to reach you. Transit time varies depending on zip code and availability.
- Please note, we do not ship to PO boxes.
- We only offer shipping within the USA, specifically 48 contiguous states.
- Shipping charges are based on your order's weight and the distance it's shipped. Orders that qualify for free shipping are usually shipped with FedEx Ground.
- Your shipping costs will be calculated for your review during checkout. We ship orders via UPS, USPS & FedEx, you will receive an email with a tracking information as soon as your order is on the way to you.
- We do not offer international shipping. We only offer shipping within continental U.S. only (excluding HI, AK and other US territories)
Can I pick up my order at your warehouse or office location?We do not offer customer pickups at our office or warehouses. Our warehouses are not open to the public.
Shipping Sales Tax:
Sales Tax will only be charged for all shipments within the State of Texas at the rate of 8.25%. If you have a resale certificate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you with sales tax exemption.
Why hasn't my tracking number updated yet?
When we ship packages out, they get picked up in bulk by USPS and scanned at a Central Distribution facility. This is when the tracking number is updated. The packages then get scanned when they are in route. Sometimes, when the item is shipped out by the end of the business day, it doesn't get scanned in the Central Distribution facility until the next day. That creates a delay in updating the tracking number, leaving many customers confused.
Questions About Returns?
If you have questions about returns, please review our return policy: https://supply4less.com/pages/return-policy
How can you contact us regarding an order?
If you have any questions please contact us by email at email@example.com. Please don't forget to mention your order number in the subject of email. Please try to provide as much as information you can and we will try our best to assist you.